Thursday, December 14, 2017

Great Gift Ideas for HER

Here are some great Amazon finds of great gifts for HER. All of these are either under or just above $10. Hopefully these can help you get some great ideas for your gifts to loved ones! Gifts for HIM coming soon!(Links are affiliated)

One of the things I use everyday is the invisibobble. This is a type of hair tie that does not leave a pony-tail mark in your hair or tugs on your hair! I used to hate wearing my hair up because it would give me a headache, but these hair ties are so gentle! These would be a perfect gift for a sister or friend! They are $9.95 for three, check them out HERE.
invisibobble Original Traceless Hair Ring, Pretzel Brown
The next gift is a nail polish holder! You have to check this out! I don't know why I have never gotten one of these as it would make life so much easier when painting my nails! You can find them HERE. This would make such a fun gift!
The next gift is something every woman would want right now, and that's a bath bomb! These are all the rave and I can understand why as they smell amazing, are so cute bringing bubbles to your tub! I love this one sold by Two Sister Spa as there are many colors and smells to choose from in adorable packaging! They are $7.99 on Amazon, get them HERE.

The next find is a blanket scarf for only $12.99. I have a blanket scarf and it is a staple in my winter closet! They are so warm and so cute! Check them out HERE.
The next gift I wanted to share is a CC Bennie which is about $11 dollars but so soft and cute! This would be a perfect Christmas and winter gift. They have so many colors and great reviews! Find them HERE.


If you are willing to spend a few buck over $10, I have to tell you about this amazing yet practical gift for the shower! It's called a Tub Shroom and what it does is catches all the hair that goes down the drain during a shower. I have had this nifty tool for about 3 months and I love it! Its so easy to clean up hair after a shower and it keeps your hair out of sight while you do! It's only $13 and it will change your life! Check it out HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment