Wednesday, December 13, 2017

The Best Banana Muffins

I love bananas, but they always seem to turn brown so quickly! I search for a banana recipe and these muffins are my absolute favorite! I find myself just buying ripe bananas so I can bake with them! Here's the recipe!

3 ripe bananas, mashed
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 cups all purpose flour (I've substituted 1 cup for wheat)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup of dark or milk chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line 12 standard muffin cups with paper liners. Mash the bananas in a a bowl or kitchen aid and add sugar and oil, mix. In a another bowl stir together the four, salt and baking soda and then add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.

Divide the batter into the 12 prepared cups and place into the preheated oven and bake 10-15 minutes.Test with a toothpick inserted in the middle of a muffin and if it comes out clean the muffins area ready. Remove the pan to a cooling rack and let sit for 5 minutes. Serve immediately as these muffins are really delicious when they are warm! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment